Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Canadian Bacon *movie*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i saw it a couple nights ago, its pretty funny, about the americans deciding to invade canada for economic reasons Big Grin anyone else sceen it? i suggest it if your looking for a funny fluf sorta movie...
Where'd you see it?, I wanna see it now!
was a rental...
Powder.fan. Wrote:was a rental...
Ah, I wanna see it now!
well im english and ive never heard of the film
I haven't either however it sounds a good idea...

Talking of good films have any of you seen a Japanese film called Battle Royale?
the movie was directed by michael moore to... never heard of battle royal
Powder.fan. Wrote:the movie was directed by michael moore to... never heard of battle royal
Cool, Michael Moore's films are ****ing good!
Dre Wrote:Cool, Michael Moore's films are ****ing good!
yeah, you hear about his newest one? like farinhight 9/11? its completly done and every thing, but they refuse to realease it! grrr. its about bush and US foreign relations after 9-11 (or 7-11 Big Grin haha i'm funny!), best part is one of the company's spokesmen said they didn't want to realease it beacause it was politically oriented and it is also an election movie.!!! lol, cause no one would want to see a political movie on an election year!!!
Powder.fan. Wrote:yeah, you hear about his newest one? like farinhight 9/11? its completly done and every thing, but they refuse to realease it! grrr. its about bush and US foreign relations after 9-11 (or 7-11 Big Grin haha i'm funny!), best part is one of the company's spokesmen said they didn't want to realease it beacause it was politically oriented and it is also an election movie.!!! lol, cause no one would want to see a political movie on an election year!!!
Errr.... correction, Bush wouldnt wanna see a political movie on an election year, mostly cause it would make him loose the election. Yeah, that movie better be out soon, I'm gonna go watch it as soon as it comes out, even though it's a documentary, Michael Moore documentaries are really good!
Dre Wrote:Errr.... correction, Bush wouldnt wanna see a political movie on an election year, mostly cause it would make him loose the election. Yeah, that movie better be out soon, I'm gonna go watch it as soon as it comes out, even though it's a documentary, Michael Moore documentaries are really good!
yeah.. if it ever comes out that is, theres a big pitision of people who are boy-coting all the company's (not sure what company) stuff till they let it out...
Powder.fan. Wrote:yeah.. if it ever comes out that is, theres a big pitision of people who are boy-coting all the company's (not sure what company) stuff till they let it out...
Yeah, I believe it's a company owned by Disney, it's Miramax or something like that! Yeah, I wanna see that movie so badly! Ok, kazaa time!
Dre Wrote:Yeah, I believe it's a company owned by Disney, it's Miramax or something like that! Yeah, I wanna see that movie so badly! Ok, kazaa time!
oh yeah.. tell me if its on there (to lazy to check myself) oh and it would help out everyone else on the forum 2 :p
Bah, It's not on there!
Dre Wrote:Bah, It's not on there!
hhmmm what about BitTorrent? nah prolly not..
Pages: 1 2 3