Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Cheese rolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every year, for the past 200 years, there is a competition where a big lump of cheese is thrown down a hill and really mad people chase after it. Whoever gets to the cheese gets to keep it but I still think its stupid Rolleyes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouc...761541.stm

[Image: _40216503_cheese.jpg]
SteveWhite Wrote:Every year, for the past 200 years, there is a competition where a big lump of cheese is thrown down a hill and really mad people chase after it. Whoever gets to the cheese gets to keep it but I still think its stupid Rolleyes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouc...761541.stm

[Image: _40216503_cheese.jpg]
haha you crazy austrailians!
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha you crazy austrailians!

Australians??
SteveWhite Wrote:Australians??
that is what you call ppl from austraila...
Powder.fan. Wrote:that is what you call ppl from austraila...
Dude, he's from england!
Dre Wrote:Dude, he's from england!
well duh Big Grin of course he is
Powder.fan. Wrote:well duh Big Grin of course he is
****Meh****
Dre Wrote:****Meh****
haha, did you just put in the *** cause it wouldn't let you post otherwise?
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha, did you just put in the *** cause it wouldn't let you post otherwise?
****yep****
Dre Wrote:****yep****
lol ************** Big Grin
Cheese rolling sounds like fun though (getting back on topic) I wouldnt really wanna eat cheese that's been rolling on the ground though!
Dre Wrote:Cheese rolling sounds like fun though (getting back on topic) I wouldnt really wanna eat cheese that's been rolling on the ground though!
BACK ON TOPIC!!!! Blasphmy!!! yeah you got a point though, speacaily if it had rained the day before, the cheese would be all mudy
Powder.fan. Wrote:BACK ON TOPIC!!!! Blasphmy!!! yeah you got a point though, speacaily if it had rained the day before, the cheese would be all mudy
Yeah, I mean it wouldnt be that bad if they rolled it on sanitary mats, or just wrapped it in a protective, ultra-hitech.... plastic garbage bag!
Dre Wrote:Yeah, I mean it wouldnt be that bad if they rolled it on sanitary mats, or just wrapped it in a protective, ultra-hitech.... plastic garbage bag!
maybe they do....
Powder.fan. Wrote:maybe they do....
Doesnt look like they do!

STUPID 30secs rule... AGAIN!!!
Pages: 1 2