Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Harry Potter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So what you people think of HP? All i got to say about him is: "Back in my day we burned witches at the stake!"
Powder.fan. Wrote:So what you people think of HP? All i got to say about him is: "Back in my day we burned witches at the stake!"
HERETIC!!!!! Actually... I read the books, the last one sucked bigtime because the guy never does the god damn thing that I want him to do!!! Overall, not bad books, last one kinda sucked in my oppinion though:p
Dre Wrote:HERETIC!!!!! Actually... I read the books, the last one sucked bigtime because the guy never does the god damn thing that I want him to do!!! Overall, not bad books, last one kinda sucked in my oppinion though:p
haha if i was a witch-man-thing i'd go around torturing people Big Grin "hey you! did i say you could have hair! feel the pain!" then "You there? Did i Tell you that you could go bald/shave your head! feel the PAIN!!!"
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha if i was a witch-man-thing i'd go around torturing people Big Grin "hey you! did i say you could have hair! feel the pain!" then "You there? Did i Tell you that you could go bald/shave your head! feel the PAIN!!!"
HA! I'd go around slowly killing all the people I hate... and when the cops come looking, I blame it on the foreign retarted kid (He makes such a good scapegoat!)Big Grin
Dre Wrote:HA! I'd go around slowly killing all the people I hate... and when the cops come looking, I blame it on the foreign retarted kid (He makes such a good scapegoat!)Big Grin
yeah... this is my modo "if you take the blame for stuff... well why the hell would you in the first place!"
Powder.fan. Wrote:yeah... this is my modo "if you take the blame for stuff... well why the hell would you in the first place!"
Well... I dunno, I don't take blame for anything. In fact, I've dumped enough blame on other people this year that I'm gonna need to switch schools next year, seeing as everyone at my current school pretty much wants me dead. Oh well... time to fill out a cross-boundary form then.
Dre Wrote:Well... I dunno, I don't take blame for anything. In fact, I've dumped enough blame on other people this year that I'm gonna need to switch schools next year, seeing as everyone at my current school pretty much wants me dead. Oh well... time to fill out a cross-boundary form then.
haha.. i can just see the angry mobs w/ torchs yelling kill the dragon!!! oh wait, wrong image.. i can just see all the... *goes off on long rant/bable*
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha.. i can just see the angry mobs w/ torchs yelling kill the dragon!!! oh wait, wrong image.. i can just see all the... *goes off on long rant/bable*
Yeah, *fills out form* "reason for cross-boundary application" hmmmmm.... "avoiding death"... ah, there we go!

Oh, and
POST 250!!!
Dre Wrote:Yeah, *fills out form* "reason for cross-boundary application" hmmmmm.... "avoiding death"... ah, there we go!

Oh, and
POST 250!!!
lol, wonder what the VSB would think of that

post 446
Powder.fan. Wrote:lol, wonder what the VSB would think of that
They'd prolly say "Ok, this goes in cross-boundary reason in-box number 01"
Dre Wrote:They'd prolly say "Ok, this goes in cross-boundary reason in-box number 01"
haha, be funni if they decided it was a prank x-boundry app. and tossed it :p
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha, be funni if they decided it was a prank x-boundry app. and tossed it :p
SadWell... I would prolly die first day of school back in King George, mostly cause I'm planning on pissing everyone off to the max on last day of exams!
Dre Wrote:SadWell... I would prolly die first day of school back in King George, mostly cause I'm planning on pissing everyone off to the max on last day of exams!
that'd be really funni... i wonder if all the other users would object to the us using the forums like an instant messanger..
Powder.fan. Wrote:that'd be really funni... i wonder if all the other users would object to the us using the forums like an instant messanger..
Not really instant, you can't post more then once every 30secs... I would hardly call that instant!
Dre Wrote:Not really instant, you can't post more then once every 30secs... I would hardly call that instant!
well we got some 5 or so convos goin at once here...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5