Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Dre/Powder.fan god knows what thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, I did it, We now have an official thread to ramble on about our pointless crap!
its not as much fun in such a contained enviroment...
it's still good!... YAY LOOK AT ME TALK POINTLESS STUFF!!!
Dre Wrote:it's still good!... YAY LOOK AT ME TALK POINTLESS STUFF!!!
yeah... oh you know whats horrid these days! the damn sun stays out till like 9;30!! what happened to my darkness!!! night is the best time of the day! and it ain't night w/o darkness!!!!
Powder.fan. Wrote:yeah... oh you know whats horrid these days! the damn sun stays out till like 9;30!! what happened to my darkness!!! night is the best time of the day! and it ain't night w/o darkness!!!!
Yeah, I never go outside during the day... too many people out who don't like you doing illegal things/ biurning things in the street... like this one time... me and my friend were innocently burning newspaper near the wooden docks, and this lady came up to us and yelled at us... I don't know what her problem was... stupid biker lady!
Daddy Would You Like Some Sausage???? Daddy Would You Like Some Sausage????
Dre Wrote:Daddy Would You Like Some Sausage???? Daddy Would You Like Some Sausage????
or that one you sent me (i think) dady would you like some stapler? dady would you like some stapler?
Powder.fan. Wrote:or that one you sent me (i think) dady would you like some stapler? dady would you like some stapler?
Yeah... and another good one is: Ass, titties, ass and titties, ass ass, titties titties, ass and titties!
Dre Wrote:Yeah... and another good one is: Ass, titties, ass and titties, ass ass, titties titties, ass and titties!
yeah execp for the guy singing it is in a tight black leather skirt!!!
Powder.fan. Wrote:yeah execp for the guy singing it is in a tight black leather skirt!!!
Who says I'm not:p?
...nah, I'm kidding, I'm not... oh, and actually it was just some leather underwear! Here's the link: http://****cream.com/landscaper
OMG!!! It censored the damn website URL... ok, put in the name format of the male genetals... http://(d-i-c-k)cream.com/landscaper
(without the brackets and the dashes!)
Oh dear, whats happened here then? Rolleyes
SteveWhite Wrote:Oh dear, whats happened here then? Rolleyes
Well... we were being annoying all over the place, and so I decided to make a place for us to be extra annoying.
Dre Wrote:Well... we were being annoying all over the place, and so I decided to make a place for us to be extra annoying.

So what is the purpose of this thread, apart from that?
SteveWhite Wrote:So what is the purpose of this thread, apart from that?
haha.. i really don't think there is one Rolleyes
Wow yall need help

J/K Big Grin
Pages: 1 2