Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Football thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know you americans call it 'soccer' but I don't care. Big Grin

Anyway with Euro 2004 coming up and all the transfers here is the theard to discuss it all.

Firstly, Tottenham (rubbish mid-table club) have appointed current France (one of the best national teams in the world) coach Jaques Santini. :eek:

Full story here
SteveWhite Wrote:I know you americans call it 'soccer' but I don't care. Big Grin

Anyway with Euro 2004 coming up and all the transfers here is the theard to discuss it all.

Firstly, Tottenham (rubbish mid-table club) have appointed current France (one of the best national teams in the world) coach Jaques Santini. :eek:

Full story here
where does football/soccor originate from ? (country)
Powder.fan. Wrote:where does football/soccor originate from ? (country)
England I believe
Dre Wrote:England I believe

Correct. Smile
SteveWhite Wrote:Correct. Smile
thought it was brazil.. shows what i know..
Ugh, you confused me with the title football
Powder.fan. Wrote:thought it was brazil.. shows what i know..

Nah, it was the British who taught the Brazillians.
(question to all users) whats your fav. sport? not including snowbaording...
Powder.fan. Wrote:(question to all users) whats your fav. sport? not including snowbaording...

Football (soccer) then Ice Hockey.
Powder.fan. Wrote:(question to all users) whats your fav. sport? not including snowbaording...
Hockey (Pretty much all forms)
is cliffjumping a sport....or just a hobbie?anyways its fun. I would say wrestling next(not the stuff on t.v.). :p
FOOTBALL ! as in english football
definitely soccer! Cool
yeah it rules! Smile how come we are all " registerd users" and stevewhite and snowboardprincess are " super moderators" wats the difference , im confuzed :confused:
nitro852 Wrote:yeah it rules! Smile how come we are all " registerd users" and stevewhite and snowboardprincess are " super moderators" wats the difference , im confuzed :confused:
super moderators moderate the forum along with the admin....we can ban users, move threads like I did w/yours the other day, delete posts, rename threads, change your avatars and sigs, make stickys, etc....
Pages: 1 2 3