Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Photography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who here is into photography?

I shoot a bunch, and just recently went fully digital.

I shoot a canon digital rebel, Canon elanII, 28-80 USM, 50mm 1.8, and a 17-40L lense. Currently getting rid of my 17-40 though, gotta sell to make room for a longer lense Smile

heres one pic ive taken. The rest still need to be uploaded.

[Image: 4986benny-slide.jpg]

post up some stuff if you guys have any.

laterz
I am into photography. Thats all I've been doing since January. I got the digital rebel and plan to get the 70-200 2.8L before this winter. Started shooting in the winter but have not had much opportunity to shoot snowboarding this summer (except in Oregon)... I just got back from the Gravity Games, if you want to see some shots -- check them out here:

http://www.ziggy-photo.com/fm/sports/gg/

I plan to shoot nothing but snowboarding and snowboard events all winter!
I've got some photos posted here in my user gallery.

-Ziggy
Ziggy Wrote:I just got back from the Gravity Games

me tooo. I got some pics of andy mcdonald too. They arnt nearly as good as yours but hey it works for me,lol. They are some pretty good pics (yours) Isnt the one in the red hurley shirt Bob Burnquist? I wasnt sure cause usually he wears those oakley glasses...but I swore it was him
70-200f2.8L is the next lense i put in my bag, thats why im selling the 17-40.

awsome lense and some good shots.

im trying to think if i wanna go with the IS or the non-IS and since i can go right through canon for most of my gear, i think im gonna go ahead and spend the extra 200 bucks.

the one advantage i have of working at a camera shop.
haha well I suppose I'm behind you guys, I'm still using the old skool manual camera's which i do find great fun. I'm slowly adopting all of my dad's equiptment and it's interesting stuff. This is my third year of photography and mostly i do black and whites which i develop in the darkroom. I'll hopefully get some up onto the computer as soon as our scanner gets hooked up Tongue
yo atarinaper, the benny-slide.jpg pick is so good... How do you create the silhouette effect?
i shot the picture at sunset, with the light in the background. So basically it just kinda worked out Smile
atarinaper Wrote:i shot the picture at sunset, with the light in the background. So basically it just kinda worked out Smile
well it's sweet... mad props Smile
now this doesn't really have anything to do w/real photography, but it's the cutest pic I took of my spaniel Charlie....(and if you ignore the glare I think you'll realize that I'm a professional photographer in hidding, lol.)

[Image: Charlie-Lick.jpg]
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:now this doesn't really have anything to do w/real photography, but it's the cutest pic I took of my spaniel Charlie....(and if you ignore the glare I think you'll realize that I'm a professional photographer in hidding, lol.)

[Image: Charlie-Lick.jpg]
wow... since we're all sharing our photographs, here's a picture I took of my buddy which actually appeared on the four star distribution site... http://www.jamwil.strikehosting.com/misc/000_0105.JPG is the link... Isnt he lanky, get this... 6'4" and 150lbs, it's goofy to watch him snowboard cuz he's so tall but he'll try anything... consequences just don't seem to matter to him
Angel lol
jam*wil Wrote:wow... since we're all sharing our photographs, here's a picture I took of my buddy which actually appeared on the four star distribution site... http://www.jamwil.strikehosting.com/misc/000_0105.JPG is the link... Isnt he lanky, get this... 6'4" and 150lbs, it's goofy to watch him snowboard cuz he's so tall but he'll try anything... consequences just don't seem to matter to him
Angel lol
ya he is tall! that's awesome...it's freaky sometimes to watch really tall people board, looks like they might break, lol. but don't they go faster? more streamlined or something...lol :p
SnoBordPrincess, that's probably one of the best poses. EVER.

And the best picture I could find of my dog really sucks, but its still awesome...I love his little goatee
Your dog is a gangster?
Well, my brother bought that necklace just for his prom, returned it shortly after but 1st he said "Hey, our dog is black, so lets show it". My brother is a wigger, so thats why he even got it in the 1st place.
DirtyD669 Wrote:SnoBordPrincess, that's probably one of the best poses. EVER.

And the best picture I could find of my dog really sucks, but its still awesome...I love his little goatee
sweet that's awesome :glasses:
Pages: 1 2