Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Get off my tree!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clicky! (Im typing stupid crap so I can meet the 10 character limit need to make a post. :o
hahahahaha... good shit..... an w/ the word limit u can just type aaaaaaaaa and make it white Big Grin
at my school, that link is blocked.. says there is nudity... Must be good :undecided
jam*wil Wrote:at my school, that link is blocked.. says there is nudity... Must be good :undecided
uh no there's not.......wow what school do you go to?! lol hehe :p
a catholic school with the largest freaking internet blocking system a school could ever have... it's so stupid gay. I can't even get into my gmail account (e-mail). And I'm not even catholic Confusedhock: Angel Big Grin
but that is really freaking funny...
jam*wil Wrote:a catholic school with the largest freaking internet blocking system a school could ever have... it's so stupid gay. I can't even get into my gmail account (e-mail). And I'm not even catholic Confusedhock: Angel Big Grin
pfft we arnt even aloud to get on any websites that dont have to do with school....and all the history goes to central office so if they see a website that isnt school related then we get detention or suspention....how gay is that