Your Boarding Source

Full Version: A clock...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just noticed theres a clock up in the upper right hand corner of this site... is this new or have i never noticed it?
oooh nice that has got to be new...I never saw it either. (admin please say it's new or I'll feel like an idiot, hehe) Confusedhiny:
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oooh nice that has got to be new...I never saw it either. (admin please say it's new or I'll feel like an idiot, hehe) Confusedhiny:
this sorta thing has happened to me before... like a couple years ago i noticed theres a cyber cafe with in a block of where i live... the funny think is i'd been living there for 13 years... an about a year ago i noticed a house on my street that i swear i'd never seen before....
Must be new, I can't remember seeing it before.
before there was a buggy date script, he has replaced it with a date / time javascript.
wow, nice .
yeah, must be new, I took a picture of the pic next to it on my phone cuz i thought it was pretty cool and i never noticed the clock
ya it's new... there was a date there before...