Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Over 3 Million Boarders Served Since 1998
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I think our site has finnally hit 3 million hits, if that saying at the top of the screen is accurate... woohoo
jam*wil Wrote:Hey, I think our site has finnally hit 3 million hits, if that saying at the top of the screen is accurate... woohoo
hasn't it always said that? or was it 2 mill. before?
Looks like it. Yet we don't seem to get 3 million over here in the forums. Sad
lol, ya it was 2 million before.
that's awesome! Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:that's awesome! Big Grin
or maybe he just got bored and decided to up the ante a little.. you know, "ante up"
jam*wil Wrote:or maybe he just got bored and decided to up the ante a little.. you know, "ante up"

Or maybe it's april fools day.
jam*wil Wrote:or maybe he just got bored and decided to up the ante a little.. you know, "ante up"

god damn i love boarding to that song...
SteveWhite Wrote:Or maybe it's april fools day.
yeah man, september and april....I ALWAYS get those mixed up Rolleyes :p
EDIT: lol, I forgot its October,lol...man, im stupid
Paul Wrote:god damn i love boarding to that song...
Brings you back to the good old days... ah, true life was a great movie!
jam*wil Wrote:Hey, I think our site has finnally hit 3 million hits, if that saying at the top of the screen is accurate... woohoo
wiked!! ...i think everyonw who reads this should post in the forums if they don't allready
nitro852 Wrote:wiked!! ...i think everyonw who reads this should post in the forums if they don't allready
ya we need to get more people to post regularly....bribe them or something.
Perhaps if we say that when you have 10,000 posts or more you get a surprise it would encourage more people to sign up and post.
SteveWhite Wrote:Perhaps if we say that when you have 10,000 posts or more you get a surprise it would encourage more people to sign up and post.
only a few thousand posts more...
I want to be able to have the avatar that I want :mad: and I cant reduce the whatever they are cause the thing that I had was only a trial and it ran out
Pages: 1 2