Your Boarding Source

Full Version: hey guyz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone, i havn't been on here in ages! So just thought i'd say hey, and im back. and im sure that nothing interesting happened so i won't even bother asking..... Wink
yeah i just got back here too.
I see there are some new members.
don't you find it somewhat sad that you don't even have to ask if anything interesting happened?
Nice to see you two back here.
Powder.fan. Wrote:don't you find it somewhat sad that you don't even have to ask if anything interesting happened?
well there's only so much that could possibly happen on a forum, it's not like we're the world fair or something Confusedurprised

p.s. welcome back Meredith and nitro Smile
I've was MIA for a while too, I came back here about a month ago or so only to see that Princess, Dre, and Powder.fan had all exceded well over 1000 posts leaving me to fool insignifacant
wooooow you guys have been signed up to this forum for a way less time then me but have exceeded my posts by like double...wow
ya, we have no lives :undecided
jam*wil Wrote:ya, we have no lives :undecided
not during the summer at least... snowboarding is a life isn't it??
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:wooooow you guys have been signed up to this forum for a way less time then me but have exceeded my posts by like double...wow

Yea I agree with you...They must be post whores.

Anyways welcome back!
Trapt Wrote:Yea I agree with you...They must be post whores.
Confusedurprised Sad :incoheren :o Rolleyes Confusedhiny:
Trapt Wrote:Yea I agree with you...They must be post whores.
I'm a postal whore... Confusedurprised