Your Boarding Source

Full Version: England v Wales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
England played Wales yesterday and won 2-0. Smile

In case you didn't know Wales is a small country that is also part of Britain which made the game even more important. Both Lampard and Beckham scored and Beckham's goal was brilliant.

Ireland also managed a 0-0 draw against France and probably should have won. As for Holland - they drew with minnows Macedonia Big Grin

[Image: _40160418_eng_wales_lampard.jpg]
I know nothing about soccer... in terms of summer sports I stick to golf and motocross.
congrats, the US beat someone yesterday I think....was world cup qualifying games I think(can you tell I didn't watch the game?). anyways we'll see you in the world cup final, hehe :glasses:
why do we discuss soccer on a snowboarding website?
We discuss other stuff, there's even a music forum ffs

There's myself and at least three other members interested in football.
SteveWhite Wrote:We discuss other stuff, there's even a music forum ffs

There's myself and at least three other members interested in football.
I suppose this is true... I should really be more open minded to other peoples ideas and stuff... I used to play "football", I was a goalie and I was alright at it. Wink
Im interested in football, i play right back usually, but am getting into goal keeping now, im not bad at it.
jam*wil Wrote:in terms of summer sports I stick to golf
**shocked**
the U.S whipped Panama 6-0 yesterday Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:the U.S whipped Panama 6-0 yesterday Big Grin

You think thats impressive, we beat Azerbajian 1-0. Big Grin
Powder.fan. Wrote:**shocked**
man, golf and dirtbiking, and yes, golf is the shit... actually go out with your friends a do a round of golf, then call me in the mornin.
jam*wil Wrote:man, golf and dirtbiking, and yes, golf is the shit... actually go out with your friends a do a round of golf, then call me in the mornin.
ok, what's your number? Wink lol
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:ok, what's your number? Wink lol
that was an expression silly... oh it's 555-1115
jam*wil Wrote:that was an expression silly... oh it's 555-1115
aww I can't go golfing anymore....I sprained my ankle yesterday in our soccer game Sad I'll be out for the week, we didn't even win! Confusedurprised
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:aww I can't go golfing anymore....I sprained my ankle yesterday in our soccer game Sad I'll be out for the week, we didn't even win! Confusedurprised
ouch...that sucks, I find soccer to be a very ouchfull sport
Pages: 1 2