Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Winter Gravity Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OF COURSE it has to be out west though...of course...gr Confusedad: ...time for a field trip Big Grin God damn it doesnt even cost anything!!!!!!!! I paid freakin $12 to go to the stupid summer games but I could go to the winter ones for free?! I hope out west dries up and has no more snow :mad:

"Outdoor Life Network announces that its Winter Gravity Games will be hosted by Colorado’s Copper Mountain from March 3rd – 6th, 2005. The event will feature approximately 175 of the world’s best athletes competing in nine medal events, including: Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Halfpipe, Men’s and Women’s Boardercross, Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Slopestyle, Men’s Ski Halfpipe, Men’s Skiercross and Men’s Ski Slopestyle.

Copper Mountain is the largest resort in Summit County, located just 75 miles west of Denver. The location’s existing facilities and infrastructure will provide an ideal backdrop for the 2005 Winter Gravity Games.

Coverage of the Winter Gravity Games will include competitive action and athlete profiles. It will also highlight the personalities, music and lifestyles of the people who are passionate about winter action sports. Qualifying criteria for each medal event will be announced shortly, while competitions may also be added to the schedule.

The 2005 Winter Gravity Games will include world-class competition, music from today’s hottest acts, a festival village featuring Gravity Games sponsors and partners and family-oriented interactive areas. Admission to the 2005 Winter Gravity Games will be free of charge. Please log on to OLNTV.com for more information.

We would never leave Gravity Games fans out in the cold…so keep checking here for more Winter Gravity Games information."