Your Boarding Source

Full Version: That Tree Looks Kinda Like A...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let me know what you think this tree looks like :confused: Confusedhock: :freak: Wink

The Resemblance is Uncanny...
I saw one of those today Wink
Trapt Wrote:I saw one of those today Wink
I'm gonna name it the "full-frontal"
Wow........
bahahahahahahaha.... that tree...is....clit-a-riffic.
good god, it even startled me for a sec there
Ummm...yeah.

I'm thinking that's gonna be a Photoshopped pic.

The resemblance is too close to the real thing. It's just not possible.
it can't be... that tree has just been blessed with... ...clitarificness Big Grin
jam*wil Wrote:it can't be... that tree has just been blessed with... ...clitarificness Big Grin

Take a good look at the lower right half of the "knot"...it's blurred. Something was doctored, and I'm pretty sure of that.
whoah, that's so great
sparky Wrote:Take a good look at the lower right half of the "knot"...it's blurred. Something was doctored, and I'm pretty sure of that.
I can't really see the blur.. but upon closer inspection, it is way to close to the real thing to be real...
jam*wil Wrote:I can't really see the blur.. but upon closer inspection, it is way to close to the real thing to be real...

Well, it's not so much the blur in that area that gives it away as it is the mottled color and imagery where they blended the two pictured together on top of each other. If you look closely,you'll see some of the underlying bark showing through where there isn't supposed to be any bark because of the knot.
I see what your sayin...
wow some of you ppl don't get out enough...Wink
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:wow some of you ppl don't get out enough...Wink
hahaha...

...I'll pick you up in my vulva... uh... I mean volvo.
Pages: 1 2