Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys doin anything? Our town had trick-or-treating tonight...went and gave out candy at my friends house (we have no life,lol) But tomorrow we might go up to another town and trick-or-treat,lol....She's ganna be a ballerina (shes stupid,lol) and im thinkin bout bein a dead band member...either that or dead avril lavinge...mwahahahaha...who knows...leaning towards dead band memeber though...what to wear...what to wear
Me, Powder.fan, and 2 other of our friends (and my girlfried later on in the night) will go around at night setting off fireworks... we got a whole bunch allready, it's gonna be fun... for costumes we're just gonna use that temporary hair dye stuff and spray our hair with it.... should be really fun, I'm gonna have green hair, Jimmy's gonna have white hair, and the other two are gonna also have white i think. Anyway should be really fun, lotsa fireworks.
Halloween is one of the most pointless things ever. Almost as pointless as fireworks.
Free candy...duh...but im not goin now...no ride Confusedad:
SteveWhite Wrote:Halloween is one of the most pointless things ever. Almost as pointless as fireworks.
you discuss me
When you get loads of people knocking on your door wanting sweets it can get rather annoying.

As for fireworks they make a loud noise look pretty for a few seconds and that's it.
well its not like that where I live I guess..
You'll probably understand more when you get older.
well I was going towards the fact that kids dont go to EVERY door and ask for candy...just the people that are sitting outside givin out candy ya know...they just dont bother everyone
someloser*rider Wrote:well I was going towards the fact that kids dont go to EVERY door and ask for candy...just the people that are sitting outside givin out candy ya know...they just dont bother everyone
haha we're getting tons of people parking in our neighborhood that live like across the border in Mexico....I guess we look like a very candy-rich neighborhood Big Grin but you can go to walmart and get a huge bag of candy for like cheap and without all the walking, lol.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:haha we're getting tons of people parking in our neighborhood that live like across the border in Mexico....I guess we look like a very candy-rich neighborhood Big Grin but you can go to walmart and get a huge bag of candy for like cheap and without all the walking, lol.

What I like to do is this:

When they walk up to your door, they usually say "Trick or Treat," right?

Well, just ask for the "Trick" instead of the "Treat." Confuses the shit out of them, and they leave, scratching their heads (and often crying). But hey, more candy left for you, the way I see it Smile
SteveWhite Wrote:When you get loads of people knocking on your door wanting sweets it can get rather annoying.

As for fireworks they make a loud noise look pretty for a few seconds and that's it.

I love how English people call Candy, "Sweets!" I love it!!!

"We filled our tummy's with bloody sweets on holiday" - English

"I ate a lot of candy on vacation" - American
SteveWhite Wrote:You'll probably understand more when you get older.

I dunno.....

I am probably older than you, and I love fireworks.....

In fact, I am a licensed pyrotechnician.... and have been doing the Canada Day fireworks show for my town for at least 6 years now.... (what can I say, I never actually grew older than 15 in my head)

....and let me tell you... very few things in life are quite as exciting as hand igniting a 6" shell from arms length. Each 6" shell contains more black powder than 1.5 sticks of dynamite, and when it goes up..... it sucks all of the air out of the immediate area.... quite a rush.
someloser*rider Wrote:well I was going towards the fact that kids dont go to EVERY door and ask for candy...just the people that are sitting outside givin out candy ya know...they just dont bother everyone

Going up to people you know can be harmless and I have no problem with that but when it's random people you don't know knocking on your door asking for sweets I don't see the point.

Dino00235 Wrote:I dunno.....

I am probably older than you, and I love fireworks.....

In fact, I am a licensed pyrotechnician.... and have been doing the Canada Day fireworks show for my town for at least 6 years now.... (what can I say, I never actually grew older than 15 in my head)

....and let me tell you... very few things in life are quite as exciting as hand igniting a 6" shell from arms length. Each 6" shell contains more black powder than 1.5 sticks of dynamite, and when it goes up..... it sucks all of the air out of the immediate area.... quite a rush.

I can see the excitement of lighting fireworks and setting fire to stuff but I just don't find it that exciting to watch, especially in the cold.
your no fun
Pages: 1 2