Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Wisom Teeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my wisdom teeth taken out! OUCH! Face is so puffy! You guys ever have them taken out. At least im missing work
I had all four of mine dug out when I was only 12 and I remember my mouth being puffed out like a chipmonk and totally bloody. Good times. My boyfriend just got one of his removed and the side of his face was really puffed out and painful.
Brodiekiller Wrote:I got my wisdom teeth taken out! OUCH! Face is so puffy! You guys ever have them taken out. At least im missing work
you avatar scares me....seriously.
Powder.fan. Wrote:you avatar scares me....seriously.

Totally, her right one like bubles out, its scary.

Edit: Speaking of tooth pain, I remember in 4th grade, night time, I used to roller blade..I fell face first on the cement, knocked out my 2nd tooth. I walked home like 3 houses, crying, blood everywhere with my tooth in my hand..Off to the dentist and they washed it off and stuck it back in..This lead to many, many times of great pain at the endodontics. Root canals = NOT. FUN. Worst pains I ever felt in my life, much worse than breaking my arm in 1st grade (cinder blocks arent the best thing to fall on)
yeah, i was gonna say something. people are getting odder :undecided

I dont even know what wisdom teeth are, but i havnt had any teeth removed so, no i havnt had mine taken out.
I offically get braces on tomorrow!!! Thank god! Although being 25 with braces will suck, I must stay focused on the end results. Plus they will close up this damn gap b/w my front two teeth (caused from the pallet expansion procedure). I seriously look like a hillbilly if I choose to smile (the gap is at least the size of a tooth).
So braces here I come!!!!
Ugh...dont remind me of braces...

Hell in your mouth.

Not to mention your mouth being full of plastic crap for 2 years AFTER the metal.

Currently still hating the retainers.
someloser*rider Wrote:Ugh...dont remind me of braces...

Hell in your mouth.

Not to mention your mouth being full of plastic crap for 2 years AFTER the metal.

Currently still hating the retainers.

Haha, I hear ya. I still have a retainer, but I haven't worn it once in about 2 years. Guess what? Every 3 months I go back to my orthodontist and my teeth haven't shifted at all. I think he's just trying to milk more money out of my parents :p
jjyank Wrote:Haha, I hear ya. I still have a retainer, but I haven't worn it once in about 2 years. Guess what? Every 3 months I go back to my orthodontist and my teeth haven't shifted at all. I think he's just trying to milk more money out of my parents :p

Ha, yea, they totally are trying to just do things as slowly as possible so you gotta pay more money, those scheming bastards!

I should be getting my braces off soon, this November will be 3 years with them, but they should be off before then.
Could you eat normally the day after? I ask b/c I sent up a business lunch. I hope I can eat. If not soup it is!
Brodiekiller Wrote:Could you eat normally the day after? I ask b/c I sent up a business lunch. I hope I can eat. If not soup it is!
I doubt it. Unless you want pain with every bite.

The pain usually lasts a week or so, then you can start to eat hard foods again.

Depends on your situation though.
i've heard horror stories...good luck eating comfortably within the next 2 weeks, dude!