Your Boarding Source

Full Version: oldest person you would date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was thinking about this so I thought I'd post it. What is the biggest age gap you would date someone with. Like I'm 25 I probably wouldn't go lower than 21, b/c then my girlfriend couldn't get into bars and I did that once and it's annoying. Oldest would probably be like 30.
Well, im 15...I wouldnt date anyone younger, unless its a freak occasion where a guy would act older then he is (ha!..funny) oldest - 17 or 18
the grandma from the bowflex commercial. thats probably the oldest

but i'm not gonna just date any other 40-50 year old, unless she has money lots and lots of money
im 15 too, and my girlfriend is 16, so she must disagree with amy :p
but i agree, i wouldnt go younger and no more than 17/18 possibly
well im 17 soo0 16-19 is the age I would date no older no younger.
I'll be 17 in about a month...I'd date someone younger than me if I liked them because I've known some great guys and they were younger. limit-wise would be around 25 or something I guess.
i'm 16...so i think 15 to 19
Im going to be 16 soon youngest would be 15 and oldest 17
v_v

I feel so young. Turning 15 this September. And what age gap would I go for? Dunno, cuz honestly, I couldn't give a damn about high school relationships.
Dirty Doug Wrote:v_v

I feel so young. Turning 15 this September. And what age gap would I go for? Dunno, cuz honestly, I couldn't give a damn about high school relationships.
oh you'll think different when you see all those hot guys....erm I mean girls, yeah Confusedurprised
i'd take dermot mulroney at any age. talk about aging gracefully, even brad pitt isn't doing that well.

as far as staying on earth, i guess i agree with amber, though my parents wouldn't appreciate it very much. it's hard to put a number on it though, ya know?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oh you'll think different when you see all those hot guys....erm I mean girls, yeah Confusedurprised

Nice save.

Well I'm 17 now...I wouldn't date a girl older than 18, just because she probably wouldn't date me lol. I wouldn't go lower than 15 either, that'd just be weird.

And Doug doesn't give a damn just because he's a little 14 year old....ohh the freshman are so cute! :p
jjyank Wrote:Well I'm 17 now...I wouldn't date a girl older than 18, just because she probably wouldn't date me lol.

he says that... Rolleyes
nitro852 Wrote:he says that... Rolleyes

Haha. Well I don't really think of a freshman/sophmore in college going for a senior in highschool quite so often. Besides, I couldn't deal with the distance, you know? I'm not a fan of seeing my girlfriend 10 times during the school year.

Not to say I wouldn't hook up with someone over 18. THAT'S a whole different story :p
jjyank Wrote:ohh the freshman are so cute! :p

Pssh, you know it! *pelvic thrusts*
Pages: 1 2 3 4