Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Sunset...since we're being dead around here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty, eh? From out my window last night. Who would think something nice looking could end up around here. Pfft.

[Image: sunset863za.th.jpg]
(click to make it bigger)
WOW. really really nice Amy! we get some nice sunsets around here too.
here's a pic I took the other day at the side of my house. although not a sunset, I like it.

[Image: skypic4008ba.jpg]
Amy, those clouds look they were part of a painting, but other than that, itsa pretty cool.
I think because I took it from out a window. So its a little fuzzy looking.
Absolutly beautiful =D
oooo pretty colors...
jjyank Wrote:oooo pretty colors...
Justin, you know, I got my Burton catalog today. And I went to check some stuff on their website....and their '06 site is also up.

Where the hell is Rome's?!

burton put your company to shame on this.
someloser*rider Wrote:Justin, you know, I got my Burton catalog today. And I went to check some stuff on their website....and their '06 site is also up.

Where the hell is Rome's?!

burton put your company to shame on this.

lol. So, Rome's will be better. And they're equipment is better, so it makes up for the delay :p

Besides, I got my Rome catalog in Febuary. So Rome wins Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:lol. So, Rome's will be better. And they're equipment is better, so it makes up for the delay :p

Besides, I got my Rome catalog in Febuary. So Rome wins Big Grin
well, for us that arnt rome freaks. :p we dont get the chance to get the catalog for next season in the winter, so that does not count.
someloser*rider Wrote:well, for us that arnt rome freaks.

Oh boy, you may have just gone and enraged the beast! HEAD FOR THE THE HILLS!

And on a side note; new sig, w00t w00t.
Dirty Doug Wrote:HEAD FOR THE THE HILLS!
ok!

oh wait, he'll BE AT THE HILLS!

ahaha, cant tell me that wasnt a good one :p
someloser*rider Wrote:ok!

oh wait, he'll BE AT THE HILLS!

ahaha, cant tell me that wasnt a good one :p

Haha nice one. Fine, it won't count :p

Burton still loses though Big Grin

Oh yeah, nice sig Doug, its pretty!
the best sunsets are caused by pollution... the irony.
lol, theres no point trying to get back on topic now james...once justin's started on Rome, theres no stoping him :p
nitro852 Wrote:lol, theres no point trying to get back on topic now james...once justin's started on Rome, theres no stoping him :p

Damn straight!

Haha :p Too tue I guess. It'll calm down come winter I promise, I just need to talk about this sort of stuff since its 95 degrees and like 80% humidity outside lol
Pages: 1 2