Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I say all the peeps on here that are around the Northeast should have a huge meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I say sometime this season, we get all you crazy northeast fawkers together for one huge shralpin outting. I think it would be crazy fun. Well, its only August but its something to think about.
Little Wrote:I say sometime this season, we get all you crazy northeast fawkers together for one huge shralpin outting. I think it would be crazy fun. Well, its only August but its something to think about.

That would be fun? Dude thats the undertstatement of the week for me :p Haha right you are man, that would be loads of fun. I live in Jersey, and I would be up for that if it wasn't for the fact my parents wouldn't let me lol. I have my license, so if it close by maybe. Wait till the 07 season, I'll be in either VT, CT, or NH for college, and either was I'm closer to some kick ass mountains.
That'd be pretty kick ass, because all of the boarders I know in real life either are boring or are annoying.

But there is no real good mountains here in Massachusetts. I think the only mountain in the state is Wachusett which can get boring fast. It's kinda a small mountain. But it gets the job done.
Dirty Doug Wrote:That'd be pretty kick ass, because all of the boarders I know in real life either are boring or are annoying.
isnt everyone? lol
someloser*rider Wrote:isnt everyone? lol

We're not :p
me and my bros are having a huge meetup over christmas break at killington...

can you say Snowboarding Marco Polo?