Your Boarding Source

Full Version: 44 Crazy and funny facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Instead of a birthday cake, many children in Russia are given a birthday pie.
2. Male hospital patients fall out of bed twice as often as female hospital patients.
3. One punishment for an adulterous wife in medieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked.
4. More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people.
5. Americans did not commonly use forks until after the Civil War
6. The average French citizen eats 500 snails per year.
7. C3PO is the first character to speak in Star Wars
8. Virgina Woolf wrote all her books standing
9. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats
10. Koalas are excellent swimmers
11. More than 10% of the world's salt is used to de-ice American roads.
12. The bark of an older redwood tree is fireproof
13. 99% of people cannot lick their elbow.
14. You're subject to fines and/or imprisonment for making uglyfaces at dogs in Oklahoma
15. On Sunday, it is illegal to sell cornflakes in Columbus, Ohio
16. The first alarm clock could only ring at 4 a.m.
17. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the morning
18. There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.
19. The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times.
21. The average American consumes 9 pounds of food additives every year
22. It's illegal to own a red car in Shanghai, China.
23. If your stomach didn't produce a new layer of mucous every two weeks, it would digest itself.
24. When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city
25. Originally, Jack-O-Lanterns were made from turnips.
26. 97% of all paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine
27. 80% of millionaires drive used cars
28. In the next seven days, 800 Americans will be injured by their jewelry
29. Maine is closer to Bermuda than Florida
30. Jean -Claude Van Damme learned to speak English by watching the cartoon 'The Flintstones
31. The United States has the highest minimum drinking age in the world.
32. In Japan, condoms are commonly sold 'door to door'
33. There are three golf balls sitting on the moon
34. At room temperature, the average air molecule travels at the speed of a rifle bullet
35. If China imported just 10% of it's rice needs- the price on the world market would increase by 80%
36. The launching mechanism of a carrier ship that helps planes to take off could throw a pickup truck over a mile
37. Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team his sophomore year
38. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever
39. Check your map! Virginia extends farther west than West Virginia
40. 10% of us switch tags in the store to pay less for an item
41. Louisiana is the only state that grows in land area every year (Due to alluvial deposits from the Mississippi River).
42. Some lions mate over 50 times a day
43. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts
44. Heineken beer is designed to 'foam' for exactly five minutes.

#38....Woahmg, so awesome. I'll have to try that next time I get sick =O
"34. At room temperature, the average air molecule travels at the speed of a rifle bullet"

did we not learn this in science kids?
All I can say is...less coffee, more sex :p
All in favor of Justin's idea? I.
45. 13 people die each year from vending machines falling on them
46. In his or her lifetime, an American will eat an average of 8 spiders while sleeping.
47. More people die each year from being kicked in the head by a horse than are killed in plane crashes...
"4. More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people."

Well that means I am probabally gonna get shot by a right handed gun hahaha.
42. Some lions mate over 50 times a day
i take my hat off to those lions.

26. 97% of all paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine
that'll be why people burn money then :p

32. In Japan, condoms are commonly sold 'door to door'

31. The United States has the highest minimum drinking age in the world.
haha! *cracks open a beer and waves it at all of you* :p...*then remembers i cant to that yet* lol
nitro852 Wrote:42. Some lions mate over 50 times a day
i take my hat off to those lions.

Well, hey, at least when you get sick you can do beg your girlfriend to make you feel better by doing a few things- *points to #38*

Angel
Dirty Doug Wrote:Well, hey, at least when you get sick you can do beg your girlfriend to make you feel better by doing a few things- *points to #38*

Angel

Haha damn straight. I think I'll have the flu from every day now on :p
jjyank Wrote:Haha damn straight. I think I'll have the flu from every day now on :p

*Cough* Yeah, uh, me too. *wheeze*

Oh, wait-- thats right...Single...:confused:
Dirty Doug Wrote:*Cough* Yeah, uh, me too. *wheeze*

Oh, wait-- thats right...Single...:confused:

So, find a hot nurse or something :p
it seems to me that due to poularity we should just make a shrine for #38 lol :p
nitro852 Wrote:it seems to me that due to poularity we should just make a shrine for #38 lol :p

For the female board users, I'll refrain from taking part in any graphical parts in that shrine.
Dirty Doug Wrote:For the female board users, I'll refrain from taking part in any graphical parts in that shrine.
hah.

suuuuuure you will,lol.
Dirty Doug Wrote:For the female board users, I'll refrain from taking part in any graphical parts in that shrine.
Awww thats no fun! Just don't let them see the shrine :p
Pages: 1 2