Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Labor Day Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the plans for this weekend peeps?

Personally I am going on a 3 day camping trip in Vermont! Should be fun, although I haven't camped for like 20 years...so we'll see.
I'm extremely jealous of you.

Friday I have to go to dinner at my grandparents to see relatives I've never heard of before. Um, brother is coming home from college Saturday, havent seen him for awhile, still not fun. My parents and brother will probably go on a mini-bike trip. I'll stay home and do nothing. Yep...

Holidays where there's no snow = boring.
LBI, baby! never been there, should be a good time.
maybe i'll actually get a tan lol, who knows.
Same as my daily plans; Hang around on the computer, play some World Of Warcraft followed by more computer.
mostly likely go boating and BBQing during the weekend. go do some more tubin and wakeboarding. maybe I'll actually go do some fishing on one of them days :p.
executiveblondi Wrote:LBI, baby! never been there, should be a good time.
maybe i'll actually get a tan lol, who knows.

"LBI" stand for Long Beach Island?
Brodiekiller Wrote:"LBI" stand for Long Beach Island?

yup. its like 90min from me.
where you from? I live in CT
Brodiekiller Wrote:where you from? I live in CT

NJ, near princeton
I'm going to rent movies and eat all day Big Grin maybe I'll go out.....maybe.

my sister and my dad are going camping. I told them when they iron out all the kinks I'll go too, lol.

**edit: wow I just totally realized how lazy that sounded. see I don't have a soccer game this weekend and it was just my bday...so I'm entitled to it, ha.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I'm going to rent movies and eat all day Big Grin maybe I'll go out.....maybe.

my sister and my dad are going camping. I told them when they iron out all the kinks I'll go too, lol.

**edit: wow I just totally realized how lazy that sounded. see I don't have a soccer game this weekend and it was just my bday...so I'm entitled to it, ha.

Suuuuure, ya lazy bum! Get off your ass and put down the donut!

....*Picks up a shield and puts on a cup*
update:

camping down the river with two of my friends. woo hoo! Cool we're such dorks together.
someloser*rider Wrote:update:

camping down the river with two of my friends. woo hoo! Cool we're such dorks together.

Camping......with internet acess? I gotta go camping with you.
Dirty Doug Wrote:Camping......with internet acess? I gotta go camping with you.
oh...im not there yet,lol.

im going tomorrow.