Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Some photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dscn00073qk.jpg]
[Image: dscn00458av.jpg]
[Image: dscn00461ym.jpg]
[Image: dscn00476cn.jpg]
[Image: dscn01096xo.jpg]
[Image: dscn02004cv.jpg]
pretty cool dude. ive always loved the neon effect during nightime that happens to cars. looks great.
nice but....is there any way you could possibly resize those photos? they took me about 3 years to upload on the page, and I have dsl pro.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:nice but....is there any way you could possibly resize those photos? they took me about 3 years to upload on the page, and I have dsl pro.

Lol, really? That sucks, it was pretty fast for me.

Although it was kinda annoying them being so giant, was kinda annoying having to side-scroll
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:nice but....is there any way you could possibly resize those photos? they took me about 3 years to upload on the page, and I have dsl pro.

Its just the format, there jpg they take longer to load then gif's and what not.
dude, they're cool.

long exposure x extreme!
weaksauce Wrote:Its just the format, there jpg they take longer to load then gif's and what not.
yeah I know, but I can tell they're nice and we can't get the total effect if they're so big.
wow...i've never been so happy with my computer setup.

the pics loaded in like 5sec, and i can see each picture in its entirety in one screen Smile

oh yea, the pics look great. i took a few slow-shutter ones on my vacation, of trains and cars and stuff.
this is why u musnt drink underrage...

because it gets you laid!
Eastsideslider7 Wrote:this is why u musnt drink underrage...

because it gets you laid!

Lol, good contribution to the current topic.
my comp does okay I guess with uploading pics....but then I have more probs with trying to figure out how to upload cuz I don't take much pics. if the weather is right tomorrow, might get me some good photos.........of snow on our hill, YES!!! :p (probably won't stick tho)