Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I Lost My Wallet!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Totally sucks! I have to replace everything!! It's so tough to get money with out a debit card!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
whoa that does suck, I'm sorry for you. how ever did it happen??
Oooooh man thats horrible! I couldn't imagine what I'd do without my wallet...Good luck sorting everything out.
Damn dood, that sucks. Did you have any credit cards or anything like that in there? Hopefully not your social security and everything else. Good luck finding it.
Dirty Doug Wrote:Damn dood, that sucks. Did you have any credit cards or anything like that in there? Hopefully not your social security and everything else. Good luck finding it.

Yeah if you had any credit cards be sure to call up the company and cancel them.
ya, definitely a pain in the ass. happened to me once (more liked robbed Sad). hopefully you had a debit that required a pin at all times, unlike credit cards where a person can try and use it at some places right away.
unlucky, my dad lost his wallet about a month ago and had to cancle everything, then when he'd done that he found his wallet again...
good luck sorting it all out
nitro852 Wrote:unlucky, my dad lost his wallet about a month ago and had to cancle everything, then when he'd done that he found his wallet again...

Thats totally how everything happens, sucks doesn't it?
yeah, sure does
damn that does suck. I thought I had it bad when I lost my ipod on the slopes last season. Good luck.
ahhh thats too bad man! i went to mexico with a bunch of friends this year and my friend got pickpocketed...with three hundred dollars worth of pesos. :\ sry dude
Thanks for the support. Some guy called me from Binghampton, NY saying he found my wallet and to call him. I already canceled all my cards and stuff though but maybe now I don't have to replace my liscence.
Brodiekiller Wrote:Thanks for the support. Some guy called me from Binghampton, NY saying he found my wallet and to call him. I already canceled all my cards and stuff though but maybe now I don't have to replace my liscence.

Wow you got really lucky. Some guy that picked up your wallet just happened to be a decent enough human being to call you to return it. Thats gotta be a huge relief, happy to hear it.
Brodiekiller Wrote:Thanks for the support. Some guy called me from Binghampton, NY saying he found my wallet and to call him. I already canceled all my cards and stuff though but maybe now I don't have to replace my liscence.
what a classy guy! that's terribly cool of him.
what are you holding up in your avatar?
Pages: 1 2