Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I'm bored, where is everyone!!! School?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's 1:30 pm...i'm at work but putting stuff off. I need distraction!!! Oh get this I've bought 3 snowboard hats (one a burton baseball cap, and then two beanies) the past two days. It's like 80 degree's, I just can't wait to ride!! Okay enough of my A.D.D ramblings.....
Brodiekiller Wrote:It's 1:30 pm...i'm at work but putting stuff off. I need distraction!!! Oh get this I've bought 3 snowboard hats (one a burton baseball cap, and then two beanies) the past two days. It's like 80 degree's, I just can't wait to ride!! Okay enough of my A.D.D ramblings.....
lol yeah we're at school, I got home like half an hour ago, leave me alone :p
yup, ive been at school. its 8:15 pm here now, only just finished hmwk
nitro852 Wrote:yup, ive been at school. its 8:15 pm here now, only just finished hmwk
Ouch, what time did you start? Thats rough. What year are you?
only crazy people do homework...
Yup....School til 2:50ish is when I get home, but then I just play World of Warcraft all day :o
where am I usually? well listening to music in my room and staring at the walls. they're soooo white Confusedurprised.......

hehe yeah I'm telling you I take ANY excuse to wear winter stuff nowadays. people must think I'm crazy. but then it IS cooling off.
Oh man, so depressing, i left school 5 years ago, turning 23 2moro, sux to be an old fart Undecided

Ima go find some rope and a chair lol
gmacrae Wrote:Oh man, so depressing, i left school 5 years ago, turning 23 2moro, sux to be an old fart Undecided

Ima go find some rope and a chair lol
I'm not seeing the depressing part of being out of school, on your own, and in the prime of your life. lol
jjyank Wrote:Ouch, what time did you start? Thats rough. What year are you?
i start school about 8:35 and i get home about 5:45. then i do hmwk,play guitar, mountain bike and play more guitar while on the computer
jjyank Wrote:I'm not seeing the depressing part of being out of school, on your own, and in the prime of your life. lol

Strong words coming from the same guy who wrote:

jjyank Wrote:Some of us prefer brand new snowboarding equipment for christmas :p I'd rather have my parents buy boots, board, bindings, goggles, gloves, iron, wax, and a case as opposed to me having to buy all that and get an xbox 360. I'll buy the xbox, it'll be like 10 times cheaper :p

(from your post of 09-11-2005, 05:52 PM; in the thread 'PS3?')

I just don;t get you, man.....
Dino00235 Wrote:Strong words coming from the same guy who wrote:

I just don;t get you, man.....

.......wtf Dino? How the hell does that realte to anything.
Dirty Doug Wrote:.......wtf Dino? How the hell does that realte to anything.
I dunno.

Just because I want my parents to buy me some equipment for christmas doesn't mean I can't wait to get out of highschool and be on my own.

And I love how you have to go back and research my posts to prove an invalid point, its really amusing Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:Just because I want my parents to buy me some equipment for christmas doesn't mean I can't wait to get out of highschool and be on my own.

Man, Are you ever in for a shock when you get out of highskool, and try living on your own...

You see, Santa Claus doesn't really answer letters and stuff that 'grown-ups' write...

I would elaborate more, but I don;t want to spoil anything for Nitro852, Dirty Doug, and Powder.Fan.....

(if you catch my drift... and if you don;t - that's ok... you will someday)

jjyank Wrote:And I love how you have to go back and research my posts to prove an invalid point, its really amusing Big Grin

I know... that's twice now. I rock. Mind you, this time I only needed to go back 3 days in another category to find one of your self-contradictory comments. I could have gone back to February of last year, when you were asking for help for your Xmas wish list from mommy and daddy... but I figured that it was too much work to try and find it. Luckily, your list to Santa Claus seems to be a year round obsession... so it was easy to find an example.

...but it would sure help if you typed all of your retarded comments and lists in one spot, instead of typing stupid shit all over the place....

Ass.
Dino00235 Wrote:Man, Are you ever in for a shock when you get out of highskool, and try living on your own...

You see, Santa Claus doesn't really answer letters and stuff that 'grown-ups' write...

I would elaborate more, but I don;t want to spoil anything for Nitro852, Dirty Doug, and Powder.Fan.....

(if you catch my drift... and if you don;t - that's ok... you will someday)

I know... that's twice now. I rock. Mind you, this time I only needed to go back 3 days in another category to find one of your self-contradictory comments. I could have gone back to February of last year, when you were asking for help for your Xmas wish list from mommy and daddy... but I figured that it was too much work to try and find it. Luckily, your list to Santa Claus seems to be a year round obsession... so it was easy to find an example.

...but it would sure help if you typed all of your retarded comments and lists in one spot, instead of typing stupid shit all over the place....

Ass.

Hahaha oh Dino. I'm not even going to bother, your attempts to set me off are getting pretty pathetic. How about you pick someone else to bother? You just make me laugh, and I don't think thats what your trying to achieve.

And for the record, does anyone else here find my posts spastic, contradictory, and retarded? I don't think I come across that way to normal people (sorry, Dino, you don't count there), but hey, each to his own opinion I suppose.
Pages: 1 2 3