Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Cars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What do you have?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1724088
This is mine, it's a 2002 v6 becuase I couldn't afford insurance on a GT.
Nice Stang. I got a 93 Integra and a 93 Stang. No pics Tho...:crying:
No pics either here. I don't have my own car because my parents don't see the point of letting me get a car since I can't have it as a freshman in college anyway.

Instead, I drive my Dad's 2003 Infiniti I30. Beautiful car. Since he works for his own company from an office in our house next to the kicthen, he doesn't need the car that often.

A lot of my friends think it sucks to not have my own car...I beg to differ :p I'll take the $35,000 luxury sedan over a 5-10 year old Honda Civic or something. Hurray for strict parents? Haha.
What do I have, you ask? About 17 months to go til my license, but then I'll have my moms '04 Toyota Carolla. Nothing fancy, but hey its a new car, low mileage and it doesn't look that bad. As long as I can fit my snowboard, I'm fine.
i cant have a car here at school...

my friends have nice cars tho... a 99 M3 and a 2000 Trans Am WS6
I currently have a 2000 Nissan Sentra:
http://www.wheelsdirect2u.com/newimages/...sentra.jpg

But am trading that in, in two weeks for a 2006 Mercury Mariner Premier:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2105417
got a 2001 dodge dakota 4-door, almost traded it off but thought I would just hang onto since it has been doing me good......also that its paid off is another reason :p (payments suck).
04 WRX... no chains for me!
this thing is like a jet ski in the snow very fun... its currently for sale though as im in Italy its in the U.S. and i dont really need it over here
public transportation rules in Europe lol...
02 wrx and 04 sti
97 honda accord ex

but im getting a car after i graduate from college at the end of this school year

i saved up some loot so i narrowed my choices to
acura tl with nav
mitsubishi evo
bmw 330xi

or maybe ill be cheap and save some money and get a civic.
so all i have is 2 feet and a heart beatBig Grin , im so jelaus of those Subarus
they are the ultimate civilian off the line rally cars...... maybe next decade...lol....
congrats to all you
I have a 99 jeep grand cherokee and a 01 mazda mp3. But the mazda only comes out in the summer.
jjyank Wrote:No pics either here. I don't have my own car because my parents don't see the point of letting me get a car since I can't have it as a freshman in college anyway.

Instead, I drive my Dad's 2003 Infiniti I30. Beautiful car. Since he works for his own company from an office in our house next to the kicthen, he doesn't need the car that often.

A lot of my friends think it sucks to not have my own car...I beg to differ :p I'll take the $35,000 luxury sedan over a 5-10 year old Honda Civic or something. Hurray for strict parents? Haha.
I'm in the same boat as you, except my boat is an old rusty 94 suburban... So in my case, I would definately rather have something of my own.
jam*wil Wrote:I'm in the same boat as you, except my boat is an old rusty 94 suburban... So in my case, I would definately rather have something of my own.

Haha yeah. I'm hoping to save up enough cash so by the time I'm a sophmore in college I won't have to downgrade myself too much from the Infiniti.
good luck with that...money is the hardest thing to hold on to at college...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5