Your Boarding Source

Full Version: My 100th post!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Horay all, i reached 100 posts before christmas day!!! Does this mean i become God? maybe!! Well im happy now lol!

Merry christmas all!
woow! i remember the day i made that post....soon after i was out done as amber made her 1,500th ish post and all the glory was on her :mad: hehe, j/k.

enjoy slightly-less-than-a-newbie-hood Big Grin
yeah. and merry christmas to all! [Image: CH%20Santa%20with%20sack.GIF]
A relevent snowboarding/christmas pic lol
A totaly unrelated strange pic...
[Image: Custom-Carpet-Shop-Sign.jpg]
Legend!!!!!
how do you get it so your picture doest appear in a "thumb nail" box? likes yours.
[Image: 00006306.jpg]

agreed
PerfectCircle Wrote:how do you get it so your picture doest appear in a "thumb nail" box? likes yours.
when you make a post you see the little button with the pic of the mountain on it....well, click on the and enter the exact URL or where the pic comes from
Like this?

[Image: jtoast_1.jpg]
Wow you guys must be real bored :p
lol... yeah, vbcode is fun.

So yeah, it's fun to completely destroy the layout of websites with both random and gigantic pictures!

[Image: WTF.jpg]
jam*wil Wrote:lol... yeah, vbcode is fun.

So yeah, it's fun to completely destroy the layout of websites with both random and gigantic pictures!

[Image: WTF.jpg]

Too bad the pic doesn't work Big Grin
wtf??? it works grandly on my comp. It might just take a while to fully download cuz it's effin huge.
No, I just get a little small box with a red "x" on it. Oh well, I got your point haha
Pages: 1 2 3