Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Anybody Have Their Tongue Pierced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys - just wondering if any of you have your tongue pierced....
I got it done yesterday and I think it's way cool - even if I do sound like a moron right now.
But yep, just wondering if you do - did it hurt like a BIOTCH the second day?
Oh... sorry I posted this in the music section....
If whoever can wants to move it please do.
I would think that would get awfully annoying. Just a thought. Its probably cool though.
Kinda creeps me out. Definately not something I would ever do, and I would definately not date a girl with one, unless she was the hottest thing on this planet and she snowboards...then I might reconsider :p
My girlfriend has her tongue web pierced, but not her tongue. It doesn't bother me, I can feel it sometimes when I'm kissing her but it's no big deal. She also has her nipple pierced, which is somewhat cool, lol. But I told her she better not pierce her tongue tongue, but it's cool cuz she doesn't want to anyways.
Tye Wrote:My girlfriend has her tongue web pierced,
shite on a bike! wouldn't that hurt like a mother trucker???
oh how did I miss this?

but that's interesting....painful :freak:
jjyank Wrote:Kinda creeps me out. Definately not something I would ever do, and I would definately not date a girl with one, unless she was the hottest thing on this planet and she snowboards...then I might reconsider :p
I hear that chick with tongue rings do have their benefits... I've never had the full tongue ring experience though...

I don't know, I can't picture it being good, thats just what I hear... To me it would seem like screwing a meat grinder..
jam*wil Wrote:I hear that chick with tongue rings do have their benefits... I've never had the full tongue ring experience though...

I don't know, I can't picture it being good, thats just what I hear... To me it would seem like screwing a meat grinder..
hahaha, please, spare us no details james! Big Grin Big Grin
nitro852 Wrote:hahaha, please, spare us no details james! Big Grin Big Grin
haha, I've never been one to spare details.Confusedurprised