Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Tis I, Perfectcircle....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all... just letting you know that i had to change my account... it was spazzing out for some reason.... so this is my new one Smile
Well, welcome back I suppose Big Grin
FatePhotography Wrote:Hey all... just letting you know that i had to change my account... it was spazzing out for some reason.... so this is my new one Smile
why hello there!
stop posting and start revising nitro..... tut tut
ive been revising since fecking christmas, lol. so i can take a little more time out now to post :p
FatePhotography Wrote:Hey all... just letting you know that i had to change my account... it was spazzing out for some reason.... so this is my new one Smile
Oh jeez... I thought you were a new emo person... haha thats my bad!
lol Big Grin go emo!!!
hi perfectcircle/fatephotography. and you're name is dave or something like that right?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:hi perfectcircle/fatephotography. and you're name is dave or something like that right?
thats right, but you can call him gaylord Big Grin
nitro852 Wrote:thats right, but you can call him gaylord Big Grin
haha oh DAMN that made me laugh so bad I almost fell off my chair. I really need to get off this computer, I've been on since about 6:00pm. gahh
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:haha oh DAMN that made me laugh so bad I almost fell off my chair. I really need to get off this computer, I've been on since about 6:00pm. gahh
lol, thats what best friends are for...insulting each other at every possible moment for the entertainment of others Big Grin

so, are you saying you've been on the computer for almost 12hours?:confused:
nitro852 Wrote:lol, thats what best friends are for...insulting each other at every possible moment for the entertainment of others Big Grin

so, are you saying you've been on the computer for almost 12hours?:confused:
nooo haha it came out to about 4 straight hours. I was typing numerous english essays, AIMing a few people, and messing on myspace the entire time. sad I know. oh well.
lol, dont worry, we all do it sometime Big Grin