Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Bmx?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any bmxers on this site? I bmx, I'm kinda noob though, only been biking about 5 months.
I used to, but I sucked terribly so I gave up on it...I rode dirt, you?
I rode dirt and street, but now with it being so cold I started street.
I ride mtb and attempt to ride some bmx but i suck.

however i do some dirt jumping on the old mtb so i can relate to dirt bmx.

what bike have you got mate?
nitro852 Wrote:I ride mtb and attempt to ride some bmx but i suck.

its true, he sucks at bmx Big Grin and he still has my bike! damn you
I have a gt zone, but its updated now.
-Haro Backtrail frame
-Odyssey Light back rim, 48h
-Odyssey Cassette hub, LHD
-Haro Slim bars
-Shadow crow sprocket, 36t
-more stuff, but I can't think of it off my head.
One of my friends has a nice mountain bike and he jumps at my friends dirt jumps with is. It is really nice. I would get into it too, but it costs alot of money.
FatePhotography Wrote:its true, he sucks at bmx Big Grin and he still has my bike! damn you
hey, i whoop ass on mtb though. lol Confusedhiny:
mtb sweet if you have a good place to ride.
I do freerunning, i'm pretty hardcore... I run around, jumping over stuff, under stuff, on stuff, in stuff, around stuff... Anything but the way something was inteneded to be used...

I also drive a Scion vehicle and engage in homosexual anal intercourse with my homosexual anal lover.
jam*wil Wrote:I do freerunning, i'm pretty hardcore... I run around, jumping over stuff, under stuff, on stuff, in stuff, around stuff... Anything but the way something was inteneded to be used...

I also drive a Scion vehicle and engage in homosexual anal intercourse with my homosexual anal lover.
hahaha, that reminds me of the "extreme skipping" video someone posted on here ages ago. anyone else remember that?
I saw an extreme rinning video a while ago. All i thought was "wow some people have no lives."

as for Jamwil's last comment....wtf?
nitro852 Wrote:hahaha, that reminds me of the "extreme skipping" video someone posted on here ages ago. anyone else remember that?
hah! I SO remember that! I'll never forget it either! I sent it too all my friends but I think it's time for a revival if I can find it.
haha thanks for that revival snowboardprincess, I showed it to my whole family.
nitro852 Wrote:hahaha, that reminds me of the "extreme skipping" video someone posted on here ages ago. anyone else remember that?
Oh I was referring to that scion xB commercial where theres the two guys that do freerunning, and are probably gay together.