Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Superbowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win the superbowl? *predictions*
I'm going with Pitsburg the whole way. They will own Seattle!
my gut says pittsburgh but i hate pittsburgh so i will go with my brain and say seattle. i dont think alexander can be stopped and hassleback is starting to come into his own as a good nfl quarterback
stillers.

water covers 75% of the world. troy palumalo covers the other 25%
Probably the Steeler (because after watching them slaughter the Broncos I was pretty damn impressed) but I'm a Coloradan and have a new-found hate for the steelers, so I'm going with Seattle.
i saw three couches burned in the streets of pittsburgh after the last game. win or lose, shits gonna get wild after the superbowl.
Not a football fan, I couldn't care less :p
jjyank Wrote:Not a football fan, I couldn't care less :p
agreed... I never really got into football, cuz I've always been a lil' fella, football + me would probably result somethin silly.
jam*wil Wrote:agreed... I never really got into football, cuz I've always been a lil' fella, football + me would probably result somethin silly.

lol. I don't know if it was really that funny, but I laughed.
asd Wrote:lol. I don't know if it was really that funny, but I laughed.

Haha, I'm uuuuh, flattered.

...yeah it wasn't really meant to be funny, but I'm funny even when I'm not trying to be... I have this gift... no this power... no the endowment, that enables me, to be comedic
^^^^ lol. I think it was just because you said "silly" lol idk.
asd Wrote:^^^^ lol. I think it was just because you said "silly" lol idk.
haha, yeah... Silly is my new word.
lol, well i have no idea. let us know who wins/won
And wouldn't it be crazy to see the Seahawks come out and just pummel the Steelers in the first half?
admin Wrote:And wouldn't it be crazy to see the Seahawks come out and just pummel the Steelers in the first half?
And even crazier if the steelers win it in overtime? But I think the steelers will win, but it will be close. I think the Steelers want it more (seeing as they crushed Denver) because they are the underdog, so they will fight harder.
I dunno, but my sis always roots for the underdog. yayayayay.
Pages: 1 2