Your Boarding Source

Full Version: what not to do for Valentines day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wow some of those are really funny!

I was under the impression that those impersonal means of communication (text, IM) were frowned upon for important things, but maybe I'm just weird :p
why don't people just talk on their phones?
asd Wrote:why don't people just talk on their phones?

[Image: whocares6.jpg]
LOL^^^..... I was jw
asd Wrote:LOL^^^..... I was jw
haha... texting is good when you can't talk.. say for example when you're in class.
lol that pic is hillarious
jam*wil Wrote:haha... texting is good when you can't talk.. say for example when you're in class.

Texting is good for cheating on tests, talking during class, at work, etc. Otherwise just call your woman...she sounds sexier on the phone than she does over a text :p In most cases.
jjyank Wrote:Texting is good for cheating on tests, talking during class, at work, etc. Otherwise just call your woman...she sounds sexier on the phone than she does over a text :p In most cases.
unless you have a manly woman..

....scary...
someloser*rider Wrote:unless you have a manly woman..

....scary...

Snowboarders don't get manly women. Oh thats a scary thought.
asd Wrote:Snowboarders don't get manly women. Oh thats a scary thought.

True that! :p
jjyank Wrote:Texting is good for cheating on tests, talking during class, at work, etc. Otherwise just call your woman...she sounds sexier on the phone than she does over a text :p In most cases.
Sad I need a women... lol, oh well, I just got invited to do a threesome with a couple chicks...

...and I'm not even kidding.
jam*wil Wrote:Sad I need a women... lol, oh well, I just got invited to do a threesome with a couple chicks...

Well did you? If you didn't, someone needs a slapping :p
jjyank Wrote:Well did you? If you didn't, someone needs a slapping :p
lol, I'm talking to her on msn right now.. these things take preparation.
jam*wil Wrote:Sad I need a women... lol, oh well, I just got invited to do a threesome with a couple chicks...

"I need a women"....your mind is not where your fingers wanna be Wink
Pages: 1 2