Your Boarding Source

Full Version: No Good Bush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is how I see it…
[Image: th_bushsm.jpg]
It’s clickable so it gets bigger.
Agree, disagree, seen a shirt with something similar.
Share your thoughts on: if I did a good job, if I should change something, or if you just think it’s funny.

Cambece
I don't get it?

I like Bush. Hes alot better than John Kerry or Al Gore would fo done. Another thing - if John Kerry or Al Gore would of become president the media woulda hated them to.
good point, i just dont like polotics...mainly cause i dont understand them. all i know is i dont like most of the people who run for president all three guys mentioned are not on my cool guy list. if i offended you im sorry i was just posting something i made and found funny
I think you have to show why the first bush is bad.
Odor lines, buckwheat hair...somthing to that effect.
I've seen that same thing but it said "good bush" next to the panties.
cambece Wrote:good point, i just dont like polotics...mainly cause i dont understand them. all i know is i dont like most of the people who run for president all three guys mentioned are not on my cool guy list. if i offended you im sorry i was just posting something i made and found funny

Its not that you offended me, You got your views, I got mine.
I like it. Maybe its just because I hate Bush with a passion, but whatever :p
asd Wrote:I don't get it?
lol... how old be you?
jam*wil Wrote:lol... how old be you?

I be 14. but thats not to young o understand politics and panties.
Ahaha.... that's great. Well... actually, as far as I'm concerned anything bashing Bush is pretty freakin great - but that's just me...
asd Wrote:I be 14. but thats not to young o understand politics and panties.
have you ever seen a pair of panties?
trickpony Wrote:Ahaha.... that's great. Well... actually, as far as I'm concerned anything bashing Bush is pretty freakin great - but that's just me...

Haha true that bro! :p

asd Wrote:I be 14. but thats not to young o understand politics and panties.

You never know. My little brother is 13 and he hasn't hit puberty yet (I think). I guess the guy that made that likes the women's "situation" to be a shaved one.

But I think we can all agree. Women's bush > President Bush. Unless you have a reallllly ugly girlfriend.
jjyank Wrote:Haha true that bro! :p

You never know. My little brother is 13 and he hasn't hit puberty yet (I think). I guess the guy that made that likes the women's "situation" to be a shaved one.

But I think we can all agree. Women's bush > President Bush. Unless you have a reallllly ugly girlfriend.
...Lovin the subtle dane cook reference!

but honestly, when you go down on a women, you like to see a big messy afro of pubic celebration??

No you don't.

You like things to be neat, tidy, orderly, disciplined, and cleanly.

Oh and a little aside:

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

...fcuk that.
jam*wil Wrote:...Lovin the subtle dane cook reference!

but honestly, when you go down on a women, you like to see a big messy afro of pubic celebration??

No you don't.

You like things to be neat, tidy, orderly, disciplined, and cleanly.

Oh and a little aside:

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

...fcuk that.

Glad someone could catch the Dane Cook reference there Big Grin Anyway, I totally agree. Afros are out! I like a girl that can take pride in her...appearance... :p
haha ive hit puberty. ive prolly got more than u. lol maybe not. ur lil brother sounds pretty gay.
Pages: 1 2