Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Hmm interesting..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My "handle" is Brodiekiller, and there is a "Bode Miller" in the Olympics. I gotta look into copywright infringement.
Thats not even close. And you would be the person getting sued or w.e.
hah. Bodie Miller is a sick skiier, props to him. whip those Euros!!
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:hah. Bodie Miller is a sick skiier, props to him. whip those Euros!!

Is he the one that admitted to skiing piss drunk on numerous occasions? My hero! :p
jjyank Wrote:Is he the one that admitted to skiing piss drunk on numerous occasions? My hero! :p

That's fine, for an American athlete/youth role model...

But we will always have Ross Rebagliati.
Too bad he didn't live up to his hype
Brodiekiller Wrote:Too bad he didn't live up to his hype

What? The medal wasn't gold enough?
What medal?

Fifth place for Bode in the men's downhill here Sunday and just like that the winner of the vaunted pre-Olympics hype, the champion of marketing and media relations, had just bombed out on opening night. He was no longer having fun. He was no longer playing games.

He might as well get ready for the punch lines: "Maybe he should have skied drunk."

Whatever it was, Bode wasn't ready for prime time. Not in front of the camera. Not on the hill. The reigning downhill world champion wasn't even close and now his public persona gets crushed by all that hype.
brodiekiller Wrote:What medal?

Fifth place for Bode in the men's downhill here Sunday and just like that the winner of the vaunted pre-Olympics hype, the champion of marketing and media relations, had just bombed out on opening night. He was no longer having fun. He was no longer playing games.

He might as well get ready for the punch lines: "Maybe he should have skied drunk."

Whatever it was, Bode wasn't ready for prime time. Not in front of the camera. Not on the hill. The reigning downhill world champion wasn't even close and now his public persona gets crushed by all that hype.

did you miss the part where he talked on camera?? he said their was no way he could have beat the winner, he said he could have got second but he seemed kidna satisfied with his skiing.

did you guys also see the part where him and his teammate had 60 pairs of skis just for the olympics??Confusedurprised