Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Ideas for a website!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Does anybody have any ideas for a website. I'm gonna make one but I don't know what to put on it! :confused:
Websites are fun, I just got done doing a one page one for my dad.
You just got a digital camera, right? When I go to a site, I like to see a lot of great pictures. Put up pictures of you, your dog, your fuzzy purple monster or whatever else you can find :p Talk about yourself, what you like to do, where you live, what's so great about where you live. You'd be suprised just how interesting people find that stuff. Put up snowboarding pics, how about some video clips if your camera has a movie feature? Use some animated gifs, those are fun Big Grin

Put up a scary page with scary gifs and spooky music :eek: or have a page dedicated to your singing career with sound clips of you singing...(I recommend using Josh Groban's song clips if you want to be admired for your talent Big Grin ) You can have a page called the junk drawer where you sell old junk sitting in your garage for real cheap, like 50 cents. Or find a bunch of info about your favorite band or actor and make a page on them.

Or make a page called The Truth, where you tell all about who you REALLY are, (a once famous Russian actor with a sad history of having loved and lost of course) and where you REALLY live, (on a tiny island halfway across the world) and what's REALLY going on in the world, (there is no war, it's all propaganda) and......oh my gosh have I written that much?!! :eek: well you get the picture I hope :p
remember....dont put everything she says to put on.

Or else it will turn into a Chick-site...with flowers and colors and whathaveyou.

Is it going to be a snowboarding site or just a general site on anything.
flowers eh?....no way :o ......[Image: butterflies_flowers_md_wht.gif].....heh,heh Wink
It's gonna be based on snowboarding mostly but it's gonna have other stuff on it too. Thanks alot Snowbordprincess.
Put a link to here.
SteveWhite Wrote:Put a link to here.

I plan on it.
jam*wil Wrote:I plan on it.

Well done.
kemet64 Wrote:remember....dont put everything she says to put on.

Or else it will turn into a Chick-site...with flowers and colors and whathaveyou.

Is it going to be a snowboarding site or just a general site on anything.

hehe, like my website. it's so cute!
My website is up but it isn't finished.

jam.wil.snowboarding2.com ... check it out, it's cool. Even tho it sucks right now because... well, there isn't really anything on it except for a forum
Nice work. Most people that sign up for the free website think they are limited to the templates which is not true.

jam*wil Wrote:My website is up but it isn't finished.

jam.wil.snowboarding2.com ... check it out, it's cool. Even tho it sucks right now because... well, there isn't really anything on it except for a forum
admin Wrote:Nice work. Most people that sign up for the free website think they are limited to the templates which is not true.

<html><body><div>Templates are for sissy's!</div></body></html>
Hey Guys (and girls). I have a snowboarding section on my website and to tell you the truth, I have no idea what to fill it with. If you guys have any ideas could you drop me a line, or in this case a thread. wow, Pun's are fun. adios and thank-you
jam*wil Wrote:Hey Guys (and girls). I have a snowboarding section on my website and to tell you the truth, I have no idea what to fill it with. If you guys have any ideas could you drop me a line, or in this case a thread. wow, Pun's are fun. adios and thank-you

very witty indeed....ha, you knew I just couldn't resist posting my ideas didn't you? oh well here goes, if you don't like them it's just too bad, because I charge five bucks a word for my ideas and advice Big Grin

I'm afraid you are a man of little imagination my friend. for a snowboarding section don't forget the pictures, start with the basics...tell a little about yourself and where you snowboard, then post a really cool pic of hopefully you snowboarding. then if you do tricks which I know you do, post the tricks you can do, along with a good picture of each trick being done, it doesn't have to be you, find some on the X-games website or something. you can have a section on the different snowboards you recommend and why, and bindings, boots, etc...make a newbie section where you share your knowledge of the sport of snowboarding. for instance, post the diff. between freeride/freestyle, a sizing chart to find your ideal snowboard length, top 10 reasons snowboarding is better then skiing, how often you should wax your board, HOW to wax your board...with visual reference with, you guessed it, pictures! Big Grin and anything else you can think of that you wanted to know when you first started snowboarding. make a part where you tell how to do some simple tricks...and where you should start if you want to learn but have no idea what to try first. I know, "How to do a 360 in ten easy lessons", should be one of them :p hmmm....make up a cute poem about how much you love snowboarding!.....or not Rolleyes wow, I have more ideas but I'm tired of typing right now, so that's it for now and get started on that website!! Smile
Thank you very much indeed, I appreciate all the feedback. I decided to ditch the general snowboarding section and have a bunch of smaller, more specific sections. Thank you so much for the help. Smile :p Smile

SnoBordPrincess Wrote:very witty indeed....ha, you knew I just couldn't resist posting my ideas didn't you? oh well here goes, if you don't like them it's just too bad, because I charge five bucks a word for my ideas and advice Big Grin

I'm afraid you are a man of little imagination my friend. for a snowboarding section don't forget the pictures, start with the basics...tell a little about yourself and where you snowboard, then post a really cool pic of hopefully you snowboarding. then if you do tricks which I know you do, post the tricks you can do, along with a good picture of each trick being done, it doesn't have to be you, find some on the X-games website or something. you can have a section on the different snowboards you recommend and why, and bindings, boots, etc...make a newbie section where you share your knowledge of the sport of snowboarding. for instance, post the diff. between freeride/freestyle, a sizing chart to find your ideal snowboard length, top 10 reasons snowboarding is better then skiing, how often you should wax your board, HOW to wax your board...with visual reference with, you guessed it, pictures! Big Grin and anything else you can think of that you wanted to know when you first started snowboarding. make a part where you tell how to do some simple tricks...and where you should start if you want to learn but have no idea what to try first. I know, "How to do a 360 in ten easy lessons", should be one of them :p hmmm....make up a cute poem about how much you love snowboarding!.....or not Rolleyes wow, I have more ideas but I'm tired of typing right now, so that's it for now and get started on that website!! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5