Your Boarding Source

Full Version: New Forum on my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the best forum on my website now. It's amazing. click here to check it out. It'd be really great if you guys would use it on a regular basis. That would be really cool. I can even make you moderators and stuff.
oh it looks really nice, you've got some potential there Cool

although y'know this thread really belongs in the off-topic section so I'm gonna move it before steve gets at it Big Grin
owned by the new mod~!
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oh it looks really nice, you've got some potential there Cool

although y'know this thread really belongs in the off-topic section so I'm gonna move it before steve gets at it Big Grin

Damn :mad:

I wasn't up at the time the thread was posted anyway (03:56 AM GMT)
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oh it looks really nice, you've got some potential there Cool

You're right, I'm sorry!
jam*wil Wrote:You're right, I'm sorry!

it's ok, hey guys go to his site and check out the forum...he needs members! Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:it's ok, hey guys go to his site and check out the forum...he needs members! Big Grin

That's very nice of you!!! Just for that random act of kindness (RAK) I'm gonna make you a mod on my forum
jam*wil Wrote:That's very nice of you!!! Just for that random act of kindness (RAK) I'm gonna make you a mod on my forum

cool, I'll be able to delete all your posts Big Grin....ok I won't do that I
promise :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:cool, I'll be able to delete all your posts Big Grin....ok I won't do that I
promise :p

You better not... anyways, we're gonna have a competition, the first person to sign up for my forum I will make a moderator. However, you must use the forum, not just sign up and leave.